Flooring has a significant impact on the interior decoration of one’s home. Since the floor is underfoot and covers the maximum area of the room, the aesthetic of one’s room largely depends on its flooring pattern. Perfect flooring can make one’s room instantly cozier, more compact, and more luxe. Besides the aesthetic part, it is essential that flooring must be fit with the individual’s lifestyle. Durability is a significant criterion for flooring. Luxury vinyl flooring is one of the best flooring options for residential and commercial uses. In the fake wood flooring universe, luxury vinyl flooring is the fastest-growing market.
What Is Luxury Vinyl Flooring?
Luxury vinyl flooring is a multilayer material that mimics a wood plank, but instead of wood, it is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), using higher technology. It comprises three layers – a core layer, a design layer, and a transparent wear layer. Luxury vinyl flooring is of different types – LVP, LVT, WPC, and SPC.
Guidelines Of Luxury Vinyl Flooring Installation
Luxury vinyl flooring is one of the most significant categories in the interior decoration market. It involves the right choice of planks, tiles, sheets, and more. With this guide, it will be easy for an individual to make the proper choice of company for their luxury vinyl flooring.
- Gorgeous wood looks are the first and foremost criterion for luxury vinyl flooring. It mimics almost all popular colors with attractive textures. An individual should go with that company that provides them with plenty of colorful designs to choose from so that the flooring can fit with the individual’s lifestyle.
- Luxury vinyl flooring comes with interlocking installation. Perfect installation is necessary for the durability of luxury vinyl flooring. The individual should make sure that the company must provide professional installation of flooring at a minimum cost.
- Thickness of vinyl planks varies from 2 mm to 8 mm. It comprises three layers – a core layer, a design layer, and a transparent wear layer. Thus the quality of luxury vinyl flooring largely depends on the thickness of vinyl planks. The company should provide its customers with the best quality of vinyl planks.
- Luxury vinyl flooring is generally straightforward to maintain with its water-resistant nature. That’s why it is super easy to take care of. The company should be asking for thick wear layer vinyl planks to prevent scrapes and scratches.
- Luxury vinyl flooring is generally costly. The cost of luxury vinyl flooring largely depends on the size of tiles, the thickness of vinyl sheets. The individual should make sure that the company must provide suitable quality vinyl flooring at a minimum cost. The company must offer the finest best-in-class warranties on its luxury vinyl flooring.
Luxury vinyl flooring is one of the best flooring options for residential and commercial uses. Due to its versatility and durability, luxury vinyl flooring is the fastest-growing market. It involves the right choice of planks, tiles, sheets, and more. Thus the guidelines are essential for making the best choice for luxury vinyl flooring.